Precisely measured support pressure is essential for mechanical tunnel-driving in loose rock. It is the only way to specifically avoid ground breakup, increased subsidence or other adverse effects. And it is the only way to guarantee controlled driving and safety during maintenance work.
Facesupport helps you to precisely determine the necessary support pressure for your project with the help of two accredited processes.
Test the demo version now!
It's this simple:
| || |
Verifiable documents – safe and comfortable
• Facesupport calculates for you with either
• the Anagnostou & Kovári model or the
• DIN 4085 process.
• You receive verifiable calculations
• (PDF document/printout), including a
• description of the support pressure model
• (see the demo version).
• You can securely store your calculations in
• the log-in area on facesupport.org. Your
• data is then available online at all times.